This 10-step guide provides a self-learning and assessment process for determining your entrepreneurial aptitude, evaluating your business ideas and planning for venture success and launch. Throughout the program, you will be introduced to a variety of additional support resources including local business mentors, on-line only business mentors, and other free assistance programs tailored around supporting business launch and growth. This includes agencies offering help with import/export, ecommerce, marketing, funding and other business development and management issues.
A step-by-step self-training guide for…
- Assessing individual strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- Evaluating a new business idea
- Connecting with a business mentor
- Developing a business plan framework
- Building support networks
- Launching the new business venture
- Monitoring progress
There are no reviews yet.